June has been such a hectic month for me. I officially finished university, got my degree results (2:1!!!) and moved out of my student house. I’m now sat at home wondering what on earth is next. And admiring that adorable photo I got of my boyfriend’s notoriously camera-shy dog.
However, it’s also been a good month for my blog! It’s slowly growing, so thank you to everyone that’s followed, and I’m really enjoying running it. I have about 100 followers overall now if you combine my WordPress, e-mail and Bloglovin followers so thanks again! Now, without further ado, here’s my June wrap-up.
This Month’s Posts
- Waiting On Wednesday: The Fireman by Joe Hill
- Review: Our Endless Numbered Days by Claire Fuller
- The Sunday Post #3
- Review: Half Way Home by Hugh Howey
- Stacking the Shelves | June TBR
- Book Recommendations: If You Liked That, You’ll Love This | Apocalyptic/Sci-Fi
- The Sunday Post #4
- Book-to-Screen Adaptations That Actually Work
- Review: The Bone Clocks by David Mitchell
- On Writing: How Do You Plan?
- Stacking the Shelves ft. my Hamster
- Review: Daughter of Deep Silence by Carrie Ryan
- The Sunday Post #5
- My Long-Awaited Film Review for X-Men: Apocalypse
- Book Recommendations: If You Liked That, You’ll Love This #2
- Reader Confessions Tag
- A Novel Discussion: How Important Are Characters Clothes?
- The Sunday Post #6
- Waiting On Wednesday: Heartland by Lucy Hounsom
- Film Review: The Conjuring 2
I’ve had a few problems with Bloglovin not displaying my posts recently so, if you’ve missed any, you can catch up here!
Favourite Novels This Month
Least Favourite Novels This Month
I bought a fair few books this month so look out for reviews of books such as: The Girls by Emma Cline, Nightfall by Jane Halpern & Peter Kujawinski, The Next Together by Lauren James, Illuminae by Jamie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff and Nod by Adrian Barnes, just to name a few.
I also have a guest post coming soon where I’ll be reviewing Golden Son, the second novel in the Red Rising series, over on Ellie Maloney’s blog. Like I’ve said before, I’ll post a link to it here when it’s up!
And lastly, I’ll hopefully be posting more discussions on books and writing, so look out for those.
Are there any novels in my TBR you’d like me to review first? And how has June treated you? Let me know in the comments below!