I was nominated not that long ago by the lovely Cate @ Midnight Biblio Blog for the Entertainer Blogger Award (and for another tag that I mean to get round to soon). So thanks Cate! If you don’t already follow her, go check out her blog!
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Add these rules to your post.
- Answer all the questions below.
- Display the award picture in your post.
- Nominate 12 other bloggers who are funny, inspiring and most important of all ENTERTAINING!
1. Why did you start a blog in the first place?
I started a blog for two very different reasons. One was because I knew if I wanted some kind of creative career, I should probably get involved in something like a blog or a magazine. A blog, however, allows me a lot more freedom and creativity.
The other was, quite simply, I love books! Every time I finished one I’d rant and rave about it to my boyfriend or Mum and, whilst my Mum was interested (my boyfriend not so much), I thought it’d be much more fulfilling to discuss my love of books with a whole community of people. And so I stumbled upon the book blogosphere! I’d actually been trying to start a blog for years but I now decided to finally give it a proper go and I haven’t regretted it.
2. What is your favourite book?
That’s such a difficult question because I can’t imagine a book-lover to have just one favourite book. However, I do have a favourite series, which I’ve talked about on this blog a lot, and that’s the Old Kingdom series by Garth Nix.
3. What do you dislike the most?
People who are nasty for no reason, both to humans and animals.
4. What is your favourite food from the mall?
We don’t really have that whole mall food culture here in the UK, like pretzels and things. However, we do have our own version and it seems to be all things sweet. In the big “malls”, like the Bullring in Birmingham, you get these pop-up food places that serve mainly things like ice cream, frozen yoghurt, pancakes and smoothies. I would probably go for ice cream or pancakes, especially anything containing chocolate or Nutella.
5. What is your favourite pastime?
Reading, of course! I read pretty much all day, but I also write, watch TV and films, and I do enjoy a bit of photography. I also like going for walks because I am secretly a retired pensioner.
- Lauren @ Wonderless Reviews
- Anushka @ Going Through Books
- Mrenee @ That Wild Soul
- Demi @ Books Traveller
- Aimee @ Lovely Book Loves
- Lillian @ Lair Of Books
- Captain’s Quarters
Don’t feel like you have to answer these questions if you don’t want to, or if you’ve previously been nominated! Just bask in the knowledge of your nomination.