I was tagged by the lovely bookstraveller to do this tag a little while back and I’m finally getting round to it! Go check out her blog if you don’t already follow her!
- Mention the person who tagged you in your post and provide a link to their blog
- Fill out the 9 questions in the tag
- For each question, insert a gif of how you feel about the book(s) or author.
- Tag 5 people and/or everyone to do this tag!
- Before you post the tag, do a five-second party dance. Cause you dat awesome
1. Best story premise? The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
2. Best world-building? The Old Kingdom series by Garth Nix
3. Best character? Mogget from the Old Kingdom series by Garth Nix (if you’ve read the books, you’ll understand this gif)
4. Best series? I would say the Old Kingdom series but I’ve used it twice now (sorry, favourite series ever!) so I’m gonna go with the Pure trilogy by Julianna Baggott
5. Best tear-jerker? Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro
6. Best author? Virginia Woolf
7. Best writing style? David Mitchell
8. Best cover? The Long Way to a Small Angry Planet by Becky Chambers
9. Best ending? Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion
- Laura @ Reading Lust
- Martin @ A Pretty Wonderful Book
- Arkon and Annie
- Kel @ A Reader’s Whimsy
- Lauren @ Wonderless Reviews
If you don’t do tags, or you’ve already been tagged, then please ignore this. If not, then have fun!
I also have three more tags to do so I’ll try and tag different people each time. Keep an eye out in case I pick you!